Sunday, December 20, 2015

Raise Your Consciousness With Dr. Michael Beckwith

I remember not too long ago, I was attending a Qigong conference in Orlando put on by Jeff Primack.  In fact, I think it was the year before last that Dr. Michael Beckwith was the keynote speaker.  I could be off a year, but in any case, I was not able to stay for that day he was speaking.

Everyone around me seemed to know who he was.  Unfortunately, I did not.  They were all excited to hear him speak and I'm sorry that I missed that part of the conference.  However, things have a way of coming back around.

Mind Valley is just launching a Free Masterclass with Dr. Michael Beckwith on Tuesday December 22. Yes, I know, this is last minute notice but I didn't want you to miss out.

From the press release, he is one of the world's leading spiritual teachers and found of the Agape International Spiritual Center.

While I still don't know much about Dr. Michael Beckwith and this is not a review, here are some things Mind Valley says to expect on this Free Masterclass 60 minute event.

  • Powerful Guided Meditation and affirmative prayer to finally accept and love yourself fully
  • Discover how curve balls that life throw you are an opportunity towards a greater realization of your true self
  • Understand the four stages of spiritual development
  • Learn the eight life structures that define your human experience and how to improve each of them
  • Become a more intuitive, compassionate version of yourself and be surrounded by an abundant, energetic field of love that nourishes your soul
  • Learn how to go beyond creative visualization

This is a new program being offered by Mind Valley.  I am an affiliate with this organization, and also a participant in some of their programs.  I have used Christie Marie Sheldon's Unlimited Abundance and the Love Or Above program and find these very helpful.

It is a free event, so feel free to sign up and then I'd love to hear how this Master Class with Dr. Michael Beckwith gave you a moment of clarity or understanding you didn't have before (or whatever it is that you gained from this 60 minute event). 

I wish I could give you a review of this event and my own personal take on it, but since it is new, I have not seen it yet.  I do enjoy learning anything I can from these events and I love the quality of the program that Mind Valley puts out for all its products.

See you on the event!  Remember it takes place on Tuesday, December 22.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 12/20/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”