Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Prayer Of Self Acceptance

Dear Angels,
It is a difficult time right now and I could use all the support and love I can get at this time. Between the physical pain and the everyday stress, I feel like the weight of the world is upon me. I feel as if the hope of tomorrow is waning. I feel battered and bruised.

Yet, I am thankful for so much in my life. There is so much good that I have and which is around me. I appreciate all of it.

Please help me to accept myself and help me to see myself as you see me. Please help me to not just notice my faults but see all of the good I have in myself. I realize there are many fears that I hold on to but help me find the courage to let them go.

Wrap your arms of love around me and show me once more, just how special I am. Surround me with the courage to face my fears and the hope to see it through. Help me to open myself up and accept all of it in.

1 comment:

  1. I will call this the dolphin prayer. thank you. I am trying.

    ReplyDelete

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”