Saturday, July 17, 2010

Concerns And Worry

Are you worried and concerned about things in your life? If you're like I am and probably many others, why not try this exercise. Find a quiet place in your life and make a list of all things that concern you or you are worried about. Nothing is too great or too small to list. It doesn't have to be a complete thought or sentence. It could be just words, pictures or however you choose to record it. Allow yourself time to list everything you are concerned about. Than consider the following thought in helping you to release and let go of these worries and concerns. It is easy to worry about the things in life we are concerned about but sometimes we forget we can release these as well.

Here's the thought to consider after you have listed your concerns.

What if I released my concerns today to the Angels and just let these things go? For I know that the more I worry about these things, the more it robs me of precious energy. I cannot control them. If I let them control me, than I have allowed myself to become their slave. What if I released my concerns today to the Angels and just let these things go? Trust them. Trust the Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”