Monday, November 23, 2015

Something Changed

I can't put my finger on it.  I am not sure if I can even describe it.  I doubt I could give all the details and it would make sense.  However, something changed.  I can feel it, sense it and see it.

Its been a tough time of uncertainty and one challenge after another in my life lately.  I had a great time at a Film Festival and its the first time I've been out and around people in a few weeks.  After some challenging events, I just wanted to hide in my cave, but last night and today, I noticed that something changed.

Someone I had not heard from in a time, sent an email to me and it connects me back with something from many years ago.  It was interesting that just yesterday, before the email arrived, I was discussing a question with a friend in regards to this topic.  Its like the answer or one more piece of it is showing up.

Then I had felt stuck and not sure what was happening and there was all this uncertainty, but all of the sudden I got an email that connected to me with part of what I am trying to create.  It was a moment that was kind of like saying, "hey, I'm here - don't forget about me".


I've felt lighter and more emotional today.  I've felt a fullness in my heart of love towards many.  I've looked at the day which happens to be windy as something is in the air.  Something has changed.  I can feel it.  I can sense it.  Its just difficult to describe.

Maybe it all started with asking the question that I asked.  Maybe it got enhanced by an exercise where someone was asking every member in the group to list 12 things they were thankful for in their lives.  Maybe it took off when my heart connected with a time in my distant past where I felt like I would not make many more days.

Regardless, I'm going to take the day and just honor, respect it, and say thank you for coming my way.  I needed it greatly.  I needed to know that something has changed, even if I can't articulate what that something is.  The rest will work itself out.  In the meantime, the winds of change will carry me through.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 10/26/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”