Thursday, March 8, 2012

Online Energy Clearing Session For Unlimited Abundance

Just wanted to make sure that everyone was aware of the free energy clearing webinar tonight (March 8) at 9 pm EST.  If you are struggling with abundance and making it in life, this may be something that will help you.  If you read what I have written on this, you will see how far I came from the first time I saw this program.  To read my review of my progress to date on this program, click this link.

At first, I was like many where I thought it was all hype and no substance.  The first time they offered this course was extremely expensive and there was no way I could do that.  I felt let down and demoralized.  You can read more about that from everything I have shared on my blog.  Then I finally bit the bullet and with the help of a friend, I purchased the system.  Now, I am beginning to clear the blocks of abundance in my life and I am beginning to see unlimited abundance in an entirely new light.



Of course, like some people have shared, if you don't have the money this is very difficult.  Believe me, I understand that completely.  I was just at a point in life where I could not take any more frustration and decided enough was enough.  I ordered the program.  In fact, I thought I would most likely be returning it in the 90 days they gave you and to my surprise, I do not wish to return it now.  It is truly beginning to help me in many ways.

Each one of us has to judge for ourselves what is beneficial and what we need at this moment in our life.  I can't sit here and tell you what the right choice is for you.  However, I can tell you that I am very pleased with what has happened in this program since I started it.  That is all I can claim.

So if you want to read more about my progress through this course, click this link .

Regardless, the webinar tonight is free and I found it very helpful when Christie Marie Sheldon did the energy clearing portion.  So, if you haven't signed up for that, I urge you to at least check it out.  It is completely free and at the end, there is a code that they will give you for a discount off the program.  To sign up, click this link.

Here's to wishing for the best for each and everyone that reads this blog!  May we experience a world and a life full of possibilities and hope.



Click Here For Details




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 3/6/12 Don Shetterly - use and reprint by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

You are welcomed to share the link to this blog post, but ask for for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”