Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Starting My Unlimited Abundance Journey

So here it goes!  Rev those engines up and let's being on this newly created road to my unlimited abundance journey.  Yep, if you saw the blog posts recently, I attend the Free Webinar put on by Christie Marie Sheldon of Unlimited Abundance.  Not only that, but I actually signed up for it.

From time to time, I'll highlight things on this blog about my journey over the next twelve months, but for the most part, any main updates will become part of my Somatoysnc webiste.  If you want to follow along there, just go to "My Abundance Journey" and keep up-to-date. I'll hopefully be adding updates frequently there.

I did create a video on YouTube about where I am before this journey starts.  I have no idea how much will change in the next 12 months as a result.  While we were encouraged to do this as part of the program, I wanted to have a before and after video.  I want to see proof in my own life.


This is the perfect time for me to start this program because I just quit my job at the end of August (2015).  I'm now embarking upon a world and life I want to create, not one that I have to do out of responsibility.  Yes, I'm nervous, but that would be normal I think.

Many people that have done this Unlimited Abundance Journey have had some phenomenal success with it.  It inspires me.  Even in my own life on the Home Study edition, I saw things happen and my life change.  I'm just hoping this takes me to the next level.

So, come along for the ride.  Enjoy the journey with me and hopefully you'll learn from my life as I learn and grow myself.  Just go to my Somatosync website .







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 9/11/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”