Thursday, December 8, 2011

Don Shetterly In Home Christmas Concert YouTube Video

Christmas Piano Music
YouTube Video
Don Shetterly
In 2007, I created a video of an in-home Christmas concert.  The song that is playing on this YouTube Video is the Christmas Medley from my CD, Christmas Songs.  It is one of my favorites.  The songs that make up the Christmas Medley are The First Noel (Nowell), Angels From The Realms Of Glory, and Away In A Manger.  The entire video is around 5:24 minutes in length.  To date, it has had over 24,000 views.

Some people has asked how I put these songs together in the flowing manner that I do and to be honest, I have no idea how to explain this concept.  I learned a long time ago when I was playing for churches, how to flow one song to the next.  It is one of those talents that I have and it is what you see coming through in this medley.  Most of the time, the songs flow together naturally and I do not give it any thought.  Usually, they just happen.


 
I hope you enjoy this video on YouTube.  I'll have to do some more of this because it has received so many wonderful comments.  I don't share my music enough in this way and I believe it gives it a much deeper dimension when people can actually see you perform and play the piano.  It brings it to life.  Please feel free to comment on YouTube if you like it and share it with all your friends.

YouTube Video:  Christmas Piano Music by Don Shetterly

Christmas Songs CD:  ChristmasPianoSongs.com




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 11/20/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”