Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Pulse Rate

Holiday Pulse Rate
http://PulseRateHealthy.com
At one time, my pulse rate would stay up around 99 and no matter what I did, it would not come down to a healthy pulse rate.  After some intense healing work that allowed me to release some physical trauma stored within my body, my pulse rate started to drop.  Most of the time, it is around the 70's to the 80's and I can live with that.  Occasionally, I drop down into the 60's.  The pulse rate I am referring to is my resting pulse rate or also known as a resting heart rate.

Because of the Christmas season, I've been experiencing a great deal of stress as is normal for me.  The past pains catch up with me this time of year and although it is not as bad this year, I still feel the effects.  Generally, the day after Christmas, it is like my body has been reborn again and the stresses that I felt for days before have mostly vanished.  The after affects though, sometimes linger around for days.


In a blog post I wrote on PulseRateHealthy.com, I detailed and talked more at length about what happens to my pulse rate when it is anything but healthy.  I try to keep a log of my pulse rate which can be found through a link on this the same website.

I use the Fingertip Pulse Oximeter OctiveTech 300pro to measure my pulse rate and observe the wave readings.  It is very accurate and gives a true indication of what is actually happening in the body, not what I perceive is happening.  It gives me real time information that I can use to help change things and connect more with my mind and body.

Blog Post - Holiday Pulse Rate (click this link)


Related Blog Posts:
1)  Finger Pulse Meter - Know What Is Going On (May 26, 2010)
2)  Why Is My Pulse High (Apr 1, 2010)





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 12/18/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”