Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pulse Rate Healthy? Who Cares?

One of the things that I have learned as a result of my intense healing work with Dr. Canali is to monitor my pulse rate.  At one time, it consistently ran at 99 beats per minute or higher.  No matter what I did, my pulse rate was always high.  In fact, until I started this healing work, I was not even aware of it being high.

For me, I just went through life every day, not giving one ounce of thought to my pulse rate.  Even when I felt relaxed, I doubt my pulse was that low and I can see evidence of that by now monitoring my pulse rate.  What we think our pulse rate does and actually where it is at, are two different things most of the time.

Here is an article I wrote that was published on Street Articles.com.


Is Your Pulse Rate Healthy?  Who Cares? 

Check it out and spread the word!


Related Blog Posts
1) Why Is My Pulse High (Apr 1, 2010)
2)  Finger Pulse Oximeter OctiveTech 300Pro (Oct 25, 2009)

Other Resources
1)  Pulse Rate Healthy.com
2)  Clinical Guard.com



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 9/22/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”