Thursday, September 8, 2011

Nasa Tweetup for Grail Launch

I was selected to be one of the 150 participants for the Nasa Tweetup Event on September 7 and September 8, 2011.  While this blog post may be a little departure from my regular blog posts, I could not help but share it.  I'm so excited to be able to attend this event.

Stretching our imagination and knowledge is important to our human awareness and evolution.  In that respect, this post does apply to this blog.  I feel if we get too complacent in the world as we know it, we fail to evolve into all that we can be.  We limit ourselves and so this post will hopefully show a side of that evolution of awareness.

Please continue to check back on this post for updates.  As I take pictures and record my thoughts, I will be sharing and updating the information here.


Just a short note from today's events - wow, this was one amazing day!  I have always dreamed of seeing the space shuttle up close and in person but never thought I would get to do that.  Today, my dream came true.  There's so much to share and tell but I'm so tired right now that I would not do this blog post justice 

Tomorrow morning we meet the bus at 6am for the launch of the Grail Moon Mission.  After I get some time to catch up, I will post much more.  The places we got to see, the speakers we heard are definitely an "adult field trip" that I needed to be part of.  Challenging, eye opening concepts and information to really push the limits of the mind!

So keep checking back for updates.  It may take me a few days to get that done.  Enjoy the picture with this post of me standing in front of Shuttle Endeavor in the Vehicle Assembly Building.

For more information:
http://www.nasa.gov/connect/tweetup/index.html

Or just follow on Twitter - @nasatweetup

There will be pictures coming soon!

For more about my experiences and pictures  (pictures no longer online, sorry)





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 9/7/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”