Sunday, January 8, 2017

Introducing Natural Healing Gal

Today starts a day where I'm making a wonderful new addition to my blog.  I'm starting up the "Mind Body Connections" page.  As of this point, there are three people identified to be a part of this, but with time, I hope to add others.  I'm just a one-man band and there's only so much I can do in a day.

Marie is someone I recently came to know, but we really clicked and end up challenging each other.  I welcome her insights and questions because they help me grow as an individual.  They challenge me sometimes to explain what it is that I think I've learned, seeing if my conclusions really are solid or if I understand them fully.

Around the second Monday of every month, you should see a new post by Marie on a topic related to natural healing.  Through difficulties in her own life, she had to find natural healing ways that helped her.  This is what she will be sharing with you and I welcome Marie to the Mind Body Connections.

She also loves her dogs and has a wonderful husband.  So, join me in welcoming Marie!  Her first blog post will be coming on January 9, 2017.

For More information on Marie and all the articles she writes, go to the page on this blog, Natural Healing Gal - Mind Body Connections.




No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”