Monday, November 12, 2012

Daily Angel Meditations November 12


Another website that I have created and write for daily is filled with positive and uplifting messages of growth and awareness.  It is called Daily Angel Meditation and is created from my morning meditations with the angels.  As I take time out in the beginning of my day, I record whatever comes to me.  I start out with a blank piece of paper and no preconceived ideas of what to write.  I then allow the words to fill the page, connecting with what my angels have to say.


Here are selected blog posts beginning the week of October 28, 2012.  I have tried to summarize them briefly and give the actual link to them.  To visit the website, just go to DailyAngelMeditation.com .



October 28, 2012 (Sunday)

Topic:  My Life Has Changed
Sometimes when we hit those low moments in our life, the only way we have to go is up.  Fortunately in one such low point, I followed my intuition with the help of the angels and began climbing up out of the hole that I had dug in my life.  Once I began to do this, my life has changed in dramatic ways.. 


October 29, 2012 (Monday)

Topic:  Stepping Into Our Fears
Sometimes we stand in the way of ourselves.  By learning to go into our fears, we become more acquainted with our true and authentic self.  As we do this, we travel down our own journey into our sorrow, and we are able to more effectively connect with others to help them travel into our own sorrow.


October 30, 2012 (Tuesday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Let us ask the universe and angels for help when our life seems out of control.  It is in these moments that we find we are not alone.  It is in these moments that we discover who we truly are as we learn much more from what it is we currently know in our life. 


October 31, 2012 (Wednesday)

Topic:  No Blog Post
Seeking the answers we need can come through asking out loud or just holding the thought and intention within our mind, body and heart.   However, when we ask, we need to be quiet and listen for the answer.


November 1, 2012 (Thursday)

Topic:  How Can I Serve The World?
Sometimes it seems more difficult than it should be.  I'm either missing what is before my eyes, or I need to be patient and let things appear.  I ask the angels to help me accept either one as I continue at a snail's pace on my journey.

November 2, 2012 (Friday)

Topic:  Through Eyes Of Love
We may see the negativity, pain and disrespect in the world among humans, but let us celebrate the pureness and authenticity within each one.  When we connect with our heart through love and acceptance, we see all that is possible and lift each other up to greater heights.

November 3, 2012 (Saturday)

Topic:  Find Freedom In Life
Through our choices, we find freedom in life.  Sometimes it does not feel that way, but look for the things you love and there you will find the promptings of the angels in the choices you make.  As you do this, it will lead you to find freedom in life.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 10/28/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”