Monday, October 15, 2012

Daily Angel Meditations October 15


Another website that I have created and write for daily is filled with positive and uplifting messages of growth and awareness.  It is called Daily Angel Meditation and is created from my morning meditations with the angels.  As I take time out in the beginning of my day, I record whatever comes to me.  I start out with a blank piece of paper and no preconceived ideas of what to write.  I then allow the words to fill the page, connecting with what my angels have to say.


Here are selected blog posts beginning the week of September 30, 2012.  I have tried to summarize them briefly and give the actual link to them.  To visit the website, just go to DailyAngelMeditation.com .



September 30, 2012 (Sunday)

Topic:  My Life Is Full Of Joy
It is amazing that just two months ago, life seemed hopeless and full of despair.  I was not sure how I was going to make it.  The right people came along at the right time and now I am able to see that my life is full of joy. 


October 1, 2012 (Monday)

Topic:  Unusual Dream Makes Sense
When I woke up this morning, a dream that I had left me feeling off in my day.  It was not until I began to record it in my journal that the unusual dream makes sense now.  In fact, it is communication from my angels to help me see that all things do work out in my life.


October 2, 2012 (Tuesday)

Topic:  None - Busy Day
Let us stop and listen to the angels, for they will help show us the way and guide our footsteps.


October 3, 2012 (Wednesday)

Topic:  Moments Of Challenge
Sometimes we encounter difficulties and moments of challenge in our life.  At that point, it may seem overwhelming, but if we look closely enough, we might see all the possibility and opportunity it brings into our life.


October 4, 2012 (Thursday)

Topic:  None - Resting
Sometimes a day of rest is what our body needs most.

October 5, 2012 (Friday)

Topic:  None - Resting
It is important to give our life time to stop and smell the roses like the old saying goes.

October 6, 2012 (Saturday)

Topic:  Everything Worked Out
Reflecting back upon events of the last week where in many ways all seemed hopeless, I see now that everything worked out.  Often I worry too much and I don't lean on the angels enough to help me through these uncertain times..



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 9/30/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”