Monday, October 1, 2012

Daily Angel Meditations October 1


Another website that I have created and write for daily is filled with positive and uplifting messages of growth and awareness.  It is called Daily Angel Meditation and is created from my morning meditations with the angels.  As I take time out in the beginning of my day, I record whatever comes to me.  I start out with a blank piece of paper and no preconceived ideas of what to write.  I then allow the words to fill the page, connecting with what my angels have to say.


Here are selected blog posts beginning the week of September 16, 2012.  I have tried to summarize them briefly and give the actual link to them.  To visit the website, just go to DailyAngelMeditation.com .



September 16, 2012 (Sunday)

Topic:  All In Your Perspective
What we see in our life around us, is all in your perspective.  If we hold the vision of our future in front of us, the worries of our day will be less.  It isn't about the past experiences we have been through, but what we do with our future. 


September 17, 2012 (Monday)

Topic:  A Time Of Daily Meditation
I so love my moments where I stop in the morning for a time of daily meditation.  It gives me time to be at peace with myself, listen to the angels and see the beauty in the day..


September 18, 2012 (Tuesday)

Topic:  No Meditation
There was no Daily Angel Meditation today as my schedule prevented me from doing this.


September 19, 2012 (Wednesday)

Topic:  Worrying About Tomorrow
It is so easy to focus our lives on what will happen in our future moments.  Yet, it is like living in a fantasy world, taking our precious energy and joy from us.  The more we learn to live int he present moment, the more we will restore our life.


September 20, 2012 (Thursday)

Topic:  Life Is Change
Sometimes we transition through phases of our life and realize that life is change.  It is not always easy, but then if we did not change, we would not fully discover all we are and all we are meant to be.  Change helps us evolve and discover more of who we are.

September 21, 2012 (Friday)

Topic:  No Meditation
There was no Daily Angel Meditation today as my schedule prevented me from doing this.

September 22, 2012 (Saturday)

Topic:  I Don't Need To Worry
Even though events that seem so automatic in life take place, I am reminded time and time again that I don't need to worry.  When I learn not to worry, I have less stress and I enjoy more gratitude in my life.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 9/16/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”