Friday, August 26, 2011

Ocean Wave Pictures of Hurricane Irene


Ocean Waves before Hurricane Irene

Even though I have many things that needed to get done today, I wanted to head to the ocean and see the effects by the hurricane.  Sometimes being your own boss has its advantages where it allows you to change your schedule!

It was a different feeling at the ocean today with a different energy.  I have never experienced something like what I did today.  It was an eerie feeling. Knowing that a very dangerous hurricane was sitting only 260 miles away, is not something I take lightly.  I've seen the destruction and I know that even though we may escape this one, some of my friends are in the path of it in North Carolina.


Here's a link to a page I put together of some of the pictures I took.  I narrated the ocean wave pictures as I listed them on the page.  You will also see a video that I uploaded to CNN iReport that I took today.  Hopefully it gives you some feel for what is going on, especially if you do not live near the ocean.

My thoughts go out to all that are in the path of this storm and hopefully everyone is preparing for it.  May all of them be safe and take care of themselves.

Before I forget, here's the link to the pictures and video.
http://sleepsoundsoceanwaves.com/ocean-wave-pictures-of-hurricane-irene



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 8/25/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”