Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Wonder

I wonder about a lot of things in life.  My mind is never dormant and it takes very few rests.  I think about a lot of things and I watch the things in life that most seem to not notice.

Rainbow Against Fall Trees
Whether it is our news and political culture of the day or those people that feel like "silence" is the way to force someone into submission, I don't miss one little thread of it.  I see it and often I choose to just ignore it.  For when you play on the level of people who can't seem to be human, than what is the point?

So many in our world fool themselves into thinking that they hold the answers, they know the truth or they have seen the light.  In reality, they have not yet opened their eyes.  I wonder though, how can these same people continue to exist day after day, knowing that they are attempting to see without their eyes open?

I wonder some days why we as a human civilization, move along our daily path of existence, only to be fooled by the false mirage of water in the desert.  I wonder how we as a human civilization can fail to see the obvious forest in front of our eyes as we gaze upon the tree standing before us.

We all proclaim so much and yet we do not proclaim that which we truly know.  I wonder why this is so.  If we could all just open our eyes and see what we truly see, would we not know more than we currently do?

I wonder why we continue to sleep?



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 8/18/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”