Monday, August 1, 2011

Changes Coming On The Blog

Just a quick little note that I may be updating and changing the template on this mind body thoughts blog. So if you notice that things look different, don't be alarmed, you're still at the same place. I just want to upgrade things a little and give myself some other options so that is the reason for making the changes.

Of course, there is so much history in the posts that I need to preserve and I'm hoping that any changes I make don't cause disruptions in the archives. Yet, this is blogger which means anything can happen!

Hopefully though, it will all go smooth and will happen behind the scenes with very that anyone will see until it is done. If you come to the site and something doesn't load right, be patient and come back in a few minutes because it could all look different!

There is not time frame on the changes but I will be working on them over the next few weeks.

And if you somehow lose access to it, you can always catch up with me on my main website http://www.donshetterly.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”