Monday, April 20, 2015

Missing Them

I'm sitting on this plane as I'm traveling back home.  My heart is heavy missing someone that meant so much.  I've lost too many people I know lately and it sucks.  There is no easy way to deal with it.  It just sucks.

I know that if they didn't mean much to me, I would probably not miss them so much.  I know that if they had not impacted my life in the way that they did, it probably would matter as much to me that they are gone.

Yet I fully understand that as people like these come into your life, there is a role and a connection that you share.  It isn't just a coincidence.  

I find myself missing them at moments and I wish I could just call them up on the phone.  There have been many moments where I wanted to call them up and talk to them.  It is then that I realize how much I miss them. 


It's easy to get so swamped in a day and forget the more important things.  It is easy to get so tied up by work and activities, but lose site of who and what matters.  It is when these people are gone that we reflect upon these hard truths

I have no easy answers for these thoughts when I find myself missing someone.  I just write and share my thoughts so as to let others know they aren't alone.  Sometimes when we can identify with someone, it's when life seems a little more connected in amongst chaos





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 4/7/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”