Thursday, February 21, 2013

Does Unlimited Abundance Work

Does Unlimited Abundance Work
If you are looking for a blog post or review from me stating that I made a million dollars the next day, you're most likely going to be disappointed.    I am very honest in what I write on this blog, so if it doesn't work, you will not hear me claiming that it does.

If you want to know whether Unlimited Abundance works, then I will tell you without a doubt that it does!  It works on the level of personal transformation and releasing energetic blocks.  Unlimited Abundance is a program that helps to transform you from the inside out while connecting to abundance for your life.  If you are unsure of what I mean by abundance, please read my first blog post in this series. (insert link)

I see people all of the time who get discouraged because it appears they wanted something that was going to deliver a million dollars to their bank account the day after buying the program.  There is nothing out there that is going to do that, but there are plenty that promise you the world and every galaxy from here to eternity.  I'm serious about this because I see this mistake made over and over and I don't want people to make that same mistake.  Like I said at the beginning of this blog post, I am very honest as to the things I write on this blog.


Here are the ways that Unlimited Abundancebundance has worked for me.  Each one that I have listed has allowed my life to progress further and connect with abundance in a greater way.  There are probably things that I'm forgetting to put on this list, and some of these are much more involved than the single statement.  I do try to be a little private with details in public.

  • Unexpected small amounts of cash showing up.
  • Got an unexpected call to be on the Dr. Drew show about Conversion Disorder.
  • Seeing a way forward through difficult times instead of feeling hopeless.
  • Began creating a website for a new form of healing work, Somatosync.
  • Unexpectedly received an iPod as a gift to replace mine that had broken.
  • Helped a friend, and for that they rewarded me with significant money.
  • Not feeling stagnant in life, but like things are moving forward.
  • Feeling more like I can do something in life, rather than feeling beaten down.
  • Another piece fell into place to take a dream vacation we want to take.
  • Feeling like I can let go of my worries, instead of being so anxious.
  • Learning how to let go of people that are toxic.
  • Unexpected work that showed up after several months of struggle.
  • Healing sessions that really helped me move past some energetic blocks in my life.
  • Seeing life more for what it is, rather than what I thought it was.
  • Income showing up in ways that I had never imagined.
  • A major increase in income over the previous several years.
  • Finding that I am provided for, even when times look bleak.
  • Opportunities showing up that I had never considered.
  • Sorting through what is real in my life and what is not.
  • Seeing things that I no longer need fall away.
  • Creativity is at an all time high.
  • Connecting with others and clients in a way I had never done before.
  • Things are coming together to take a couple of trips this year.
  • Emotionally I am healing in ways that seemed too difficult before.
  • I'm letting go of long held anger and resentment.
  • Pieces falling in place to be able to see healers that really help me let go.
  • Money showing up at the moment I need it in ways that I wouldn't suspect.
  • Gave a lecture to a college class that was well received.
  • What seemed like difficult moments turned into financial reward.
  • Learning to stop and notice the miracles happening around me all the time.
  • Seeing sales increase already in the first weeks of this year over the entire previous year.
  • I now sense more, feel more, and observe more in life.
  • Finally created a mission statement for my life that fits.
  • Learning to separate my issues and responsibility from that which belongs to other people.
  • Learning the ways in which I block my own abundance.

So the question is, "Does Unlimited Abundance work?".   I would say take a look at the list above because it speaks more volumes than I could suggest.  Pure and simply though, Unlimited Abundance has worked well for me.  It has worked so well, that I'm beginning to start over again on it to pick up things that I missed when I went through it the first time.

Again, I can't sit here and claim like some people that you're going to get thousands of dollars showing up in a matter of days.  I know Christie Marie Sheldon and the Unlimited Abundance website provide people who have, but I'm not one of them.  In fact, it took several months before I really started to see my life turn around.  All the time before that, things were changing and shifting, but when I really noticed it, there had been some time passed.  For each person, it is going to be different, and how it works for me is going to be different than how it works for you.

If you have done this program, I'd love to have you comment below on the ways it has helped you.  I don't want to be the only one out here making this claim, and I'm sure there are others.  The program is what you make it to be, and what you put into it is what you will get out of it.  Of course, that statement applies to most things in life.

In the next blog post of this series, I'll be sharing more some of the statements, tools, and affirmations,  I am now using to help me in manifesting abundance.


Additional Note:

This is the fourth post in this series on unlimited abundance.  To see the beginning of this series, visit the blog post of Feb 15, Unlimited Abundance - If Money Wasn't An Issue.   Please check back on Feb 22, for the next in this series, Manifesting Abundance Affirmations.



Click Here For Details



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 2/21/13 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”