Monday, May 7, 2012

Unified Therapy Seminar 2012

What:  3 Day Seminar For Health Professionals
When:  June 23-25
Where: Miami, FL (Biltmore Hotel)
Info:  305-667-8174

Unified Therapy(TM) is a revolutionary treatment approach which access innate self-regulating mechanisms.  A new direction for healing many chronic conditions including PTSD, anxiety, and pain.

This seminar is taught by Dr. Paul Canali of Evolutionary Healing Institute.  He has helped change my life in many ways and this is the work and understand that I am learning.  It is not about teaching a system as much as it is teaching concepts that anyone can use and that really help the person heal from the inside out.  




If you have read my blog or my book for some time, you will see me reference some of my own sessions with Dr. Paul Canali as well as what I have learned from his work.

Here are some past articles that I have written in regards to Dr. Paul Canali.
  1. Trauma And Renewal Conference At Barry University
  2. A Life Changing Moment
  3. A Shoulder To Cry On
  4. Why Is My Pulse High
  5. Conversion (Somatoform) Disorder
  6. Unified Therapy With Dr. Paul Canali

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”