Friday, July 29, 2011

Unified Therapy

This is a video of Dr. Paul Canali discussing not only his work but the concepts behind his work. It is very informative but almost 14 minutes long. As discussed in the previous blog posts on Conversion Disorder and highlighted in my book, Dr. Paul Canali is one of the few that truly understands how to heal the body.

I'm not trying to be all self righteous in that statement and I don't make the statement because of a feeling of loyalty or anything else. The reason I am able to make that statement is because of how his work as truly healed my body in ways I never imagined. Dr. Canali has helped to heal my body from the trauma that I went through in my life.

I was interviewed about his work but so far they have not posted that video. I hope that they will one day. Please read some of the links below for more information about what I have went through in life and the healing that I have experienced.

YouTube Video: http://youtu.be/MP1C9eLcxi8


Further Reading:
1) Battle With Conversion Disorder (Blog Post July 27, 2011)
2) Hope And Possibility Through Trauma (Book by Don Shetterly)
3) Why Is My Pulse High? (Blog Post April 1, 2010)




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 7/28/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”