Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Possibility In My Dreams

Some days my mind creates vivid story book movies of what life could be like for me. Some days I feel as if I'm dreaming with my eyes wide open.

In all reality, I don't believe these things are fictional movies of fantasy. I have a suspicion that they are a glimpse of my life's purpose, yet to be created into existence.

As I think on these things, I become excited at the possibilities. These dreams make me feel complete and fulfilled. They seem so real and so close to the touch that I am shocked when I wake up from my dream state.

Of course with any dream, there are many steps required to put everything into action. Some of these steps involve miracles of walking on water or climbing the highest mountain peaks. It is all too easy to become frustrated at the difficult tasks of unknown proportions that stand in the way. It is much to easy to be side tracked from the voices that surround my journey.

In the end, I must keep the faith and keep the eye on the goal. For if I lose site of the goal, I may find myself lost in the desert thirsting for water. My path and my purpose may not always be clear, but my hope is to not lose site of the way.


Further Reading:
1) Hope & Possibility Through Trauma - (Book Review Post 05/20/11)
2) Your Possibilities Are Real (Blog Post 03/02/11)




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 7/8/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”