Friday, July 8, 2011

Relaxing Ocean Waves

Here's a short little video of some relaxing ocean waves that I captured on video at Canaveral National Seashore in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.

One of my favorite places to visit is the Atlantic Ocean. Just sitting on the beach, next to the water lulls me into a very relaxed state. Just to hear the sounds of the ocean, the waves, the birds and gaze into the deep blue sea is very relaxing and soothing to me.

Often when I visit the ocean and hear the ocean waves, time flies by quickly. Before long, an hour or two has passed and it feels like mere minutes.

I love just walking up and down the beach next to where the waves and surf come in. Just feeling the water on my feet and watching the sea life run about, gives me a sense of awe and a feel of completeness.

When I can find areas of the beach that have very few people around, I really enjoy just being out in nature and being alone with my thoughts. There is no better way to spend a day when you just want to relax, think about things or enjoy a quiet moment of rest.

If you are not able to visit the ocean, than I hope my short little video will give you a taste of what I experience.


Further Reading:
1) Ocean Waves Poem (Blog Post 5/11/11)
2) An Ocean Meditation (Blog Post 8/13/10)



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post & Images (c) 7/3/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”