Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Autonomic Scream Therapy

While I did not even begin to think that the events that transpired that day were going to take place, I'm still shocked and amazed at the body.  It is unbelievable to me just what the body does to protect us and how it plays this out when we allow ourselves to go deep into healing.

The reason I refer to it as Autonomic Scream Therapy is that it comes from the autonomic nervous system and it was scream therapy.  However, in this case I did not force the scream out.  It happened automatically and there was no way to stop it.  I could not have controlled it if I wanted to because it just happened.

There was a strong visceral and guttural connection to my mind and body which ended up being very powerful.  However, instead of writing about it here, I'll just refer you to the blog post I wrote titled Autonomic Scream Therapy on the Somatosync website.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 6/8/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”