Friday, March 29, 2013

Do We See Truth

Do We See Truth
Not everything is as it seems to be in life.  What we think we see, is not always what we think it is.  We tend to see every day life through the filters of our experiences that have built up over a life time.  Why do we then force what we see on everyone else as the "truth", when in reality it is only what we think we see








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 3/28/13 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. This particular blog has made me do some serious thinking about my life, and how I have been, lately, trying to push my beliefs on others, as I believed them to be truth... You may not understand what I meant by that, but, It makes much more sense than you think. Thankyou very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has made me think a lot on my own life since I grew up in an environment that was very judgmental. I still catch myself doing this and it is an ongoing process of learning and awareness for me in my own life.

      Delete

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”