Monday, September 17, 2012

Daily Angel Meditations September 17


Another website that I have created and write for daily is filled with positive and uplifting messages of growth and awareness.  It is called Daily Angel Meditation and is created from my morning meditations with the angels.  As I take time out in the beginning of my day, I record whatever comes to me.  I start out with a blank piece of paper and no preconceived ideas of what to write.  I then allow the words to fill the page, connecting with what my angels have to say.


Here are selected blog posts beginning the week of September 2, 2012.  I have tried to summarize them briefly and give the actual link to them.  To visit the website, just go to DailyAngelMeditation.com .



September 2, 2012 (Sunday)

Topic:  Fun And Enjoyment In Life
In our life we can get too busy to take time to have fun and enjoyment in life.  However, this is exactly what we need to do and the more we do it, the more balance, refreshed, and productive we will be.  Take a lesson from the squirrels and let the angels remind you to take these moments of fun and enjoyment..


September 3, 2012 (Monday)

Topic:  Awaken Sleeping Giants In Life
Because of fears in our life, sometimes we just want to leave the sleeping giants alone.  However, in spite of the fears and risks, the rewards are greater.  Let us be thankful when our sleeping giants are awakened, for that is when transformation begins in our life.


September 4, 2012 (Tuesday)

Topic:  Right Moment And Right Time
When we stop to observe all that is around us, it is interesting how we see things in a different life.  We can see in that moment that we are not alone and everything is in the right moment and right time.


September 5, 2012 (Wednesday)

Topic:  Angels Are Watching Over Me
Three birds followed by a fourth showed up this morning and I felt such a connection to them.  As their bodies glowed in the sunshine, I felt as if they were watching out for me and sending me love.  It was a beautiful moment to be reminded that angels are watching over me..


September 6, 2012 (Thursday)

Topic:  Antidote For Negative Energy
It is easy to get sucked into the negativity of the news each day.  It drains the life force from us, but there is an antidote.  If we focus on joy and gratitude, we can rise above the vibration of negative energy.

September 7, 2012 (Friday)

Topic:  Hold The Vision
Even in difficult moments when I feel as if I don't have enough to give, I must hold the vision.  There is a purpose and a reason for what I came here to do, and I must never run away from that.

September 8, 2012 (Saturday)

Topic:  Mysteries And Unknowns In Life
There are so many things we do not fully comprehend and understand in life.  They remain as mysteries and unknowns in life.  They are there so that we can experience the wonder and curiosity of life that leads to new consciousness.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 9/2/12 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”