Sunday, June 25, 2017

Introducing Barbara and Insights Into Healing

I'm so happy and proud to announce the addition of another regular columnist to Mind Body Thoughts.  Barbara Lempereur is one of my long time friends who has helped me be more than I am, and helped countless others to help heal their lives.

One thing I so love about Barbara is her compassion, caring, and love for other people.  It is a pure love and compassion, without judgment that makes Barbara a true healer.  It is what has helped me find my way through difficult moments.

While I realize that Barbara has experienced some difficult things in her life, she has found a way to continue on.  Yet, she didn't stop there because she took that pain and found a way to help others walk through those difficult moments they were facing.

She has a very grounded view of healing and what helps get us through the moments that sometime seem impossible.  It isn't pie-in-the-sky thinking, but something that makes sense and is easy to grasp on to.  She uses her own experience to reach a healing hand out to others.

Barbara is also an assistant working with Dr. Paul Canali in Miami, Florida at the Evolutionary Healing Institute.  Through the work of Dr. Canali, she has learned and helped advance Unified Therapy.  It is the work that I've also been involved with and is life changing when it comes to healing trauma.

So, it is my pleasure to introduce Barbara Lempereur as the new regular columnist on Mind Body Thoughts.  Her blog posts will be appearing every other month, and I think the insight into healing that she will bring will benefit everyone that reads it.

So, help me welcome Barbara to the team!

For more information on Barbara and the articles she writes, go to the page on this blog, Insights Into Healing.  Look for her articles around the alternating fourth Monday of each month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”