Monday, July 21, 2014

Sucker Punches Of Life

Some days are easier than others.  Some days are not. 

Some days I can fly into the sky and others, I crawl into my cave.

Its just a matter of where I'm at and how many times I get sucker punched in life.  Its things that I can't talk about in public, but yet in private they are endless.

I so wish that I could wave the magic wand, think the happy thoughts, and act as if everything is okay in life.  I so wish that it was just that easy, but I know firsthand, sometimes it is a struggle.

Maybe this doesn't mean much to most and maybe it appears all negative, but I just need to write these words.  I need to know that I'm still alive and functioning amidst the sucker punches of life.

I know I will get through these moments just like all the other, but I also realize that in this one particular moment, it feels like all is doomed.  I know that is not the case, but sometimes to convince myself of these truths, I become the hysterical laughing person.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 7/14/14 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”