Tuesday, March 7, 2017

You Will Make It Through This

Today, I think I'm writing this as much for myself as I am for anyone.  Often we go through difficult and trying times and some days, it just doesn't feel like we're going to make it.  In those moments, all seems fruitless and hopeless.

However, I know from experience that we will make it through what comes our way.  Humans are resilient and we can go through a lot while still standing at the end of the day.

It may feel like you can't make  it.  It may seem like you can't make it.  In fact, the giant wave may be crashing down upon you, but keep in mind that you will make it through this.

You will make it!  Have confidence that you will.  Repeat it over and over as many times as  you have to that you will make it through this.

Sometimes I have to go back and remind myself that in the darkest of times, I found hope.  In the most trying of times, I found something solid to stand on.  In the hopelessness that I felt, I had to look for the smallest of silver linings there was.

Recall a previous moment...

Often I look back and I try to recall a previous moment when it felt like all was lost.  If I can get my mind to take a look back and see that I made it through that moment, then it is easier to convince myself that I can make it through this.

No, I won't lie to you.  I won't say it is always easy to get from where you may be in this moment.  That would be dishonest and it isn't reality.  I can just say from my own life and my own experience, I have made it through moments that I never thought I would.

http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/2017/01/making-it-through-painful-moments.html

So, I'd like to hear from you.  How have you made it through those difficult times?  How do you remind yourself or prove to yourself that you've made it through times that felt hopeless?

Please leave your comments below because I think it would help encourage everyone to see how others make it though those difficult moments in life.


#PainfulMoments







Blog Post And Images (c) 2017 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”