Friday, March 31, 2017

Sleep Well Hypnosis with Professor Jay Tee

After weeks and weeks of sleepless fiascos in the night, I finally decided to try something that I hoped would help.  I actually just saw this downloadable version of hypnosis that I could do and try on myself.  It was from Professor Jay Tee.

I had seen him tweet many times and while I looked at some of his website, I ran across this product.  So, last night, I downloaded it and put it to use.

Before I share how it went, I want to describe a little about my current sleep situation.  For some time, I've been struggling to sleep through a night.  I'll fall asleep for an hour or two, and then my eyes open wide as if to say, we're up - why aren't you?  I would have to come out for a couple of hours and read or play some games, just to get myself sleepy and to the point where I felt like falling asleep.

If I grew completely exhausted, my body would sleep more during the night, but then the following night or two, I'd be right back where I was struggling to sleep through a night.

I tried all the things that had worked for me from melatonin to other deep breathing exercises.  I tried some adrenal fatigue caplets I had.  All of them would give me a little relief, but not really give me a full night's worth of sleep.

One thing to note is that I have done Unified Therapy in the past on a regular basis but due to circumstances beyond my control, this has not been an option lately.  I'm sure some issues and memories are messing around in the old gear box of my brain.  Even the stress level has been elevated for me lately because of life and I know that impacts everything biologically.

I wasn't sure what would happen when I downloaded this.  I figured, if nothing else - I'd hopefully have a little more peaceful night.  I loaded it on to my ipod and put it on play as I went to bed.

The only thing that confuses me is that the background part of it seemed loud while his talking seemed soft.  I know in his instructions, he said to not worry about this because if you strain to hear it, you're using the conscious side of your brain.  I believe that is how he stated it.  If you just let go and not worry about that, your subconscious picks it up.  So that was the awkward part to me and something I don't fully understand.

I found myself drifting off pretty quickly and that's the last I remember.  In fact, I don't believe I got up once during the night for anything.  About an hour after I started it, I don't know if it was at the end of the playlist or what, but I woke up sort of like a surprise.  At that moment, I didn't hear anything playing and so I figured it was done.  That was about all I remember for the night.

When I woke up this morning, I realized I had slept through the night which is a first for me.  Maybe it was because I was completely exhausted from the previous day or maybe it was the Sleep Well Hypnosis with Professor Jay Tee.  I'm inclined to believe it was the Sleep Well Hypnosis.

http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/2016/05/sleepless-nights-of-trauma.html

I'll be trying this again and will post updates as I go.  I know that if you don't get regular sleep, it really messes with the mind and body.  Pretty soon, exhaustion seems normal and without that rest and repair function at night, there is great harm biologically that happens.  Your mind doesn't defrag as well without adequate sleep.

So, stay tuned for updates.  I will definitely try this again and see what happens.  No, I'm not paid to say any of this.  This is just a review of something I'm trying in as an objective way as I can possibly do it.






Blog Post And Images (c) 2017 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”