Wednesday, November 30, 2016

YouTube Video of Christmas Piano Songs

This is one of my all time favorite videos that I have created.  I sat down and played some of my Christmas songs on the piano for a small concert audience.

The video is simple.  I uploaded a portion of the concert to share on YouTube.

This was recorded at my house.

I love Christmas music of all kinds.  Those Christmas songs on the piano are just wonderful reflections for me from my childhood.

No matter what was happening, the magic of Christmas made it hard for me to sleep in the days leading up to Christmas.

So, enjoy this Christmas Piano Music video on YouTube.  It is simple and beautiful, just the way I like to play the music. 



Feel free to share it and pass it along so others can experience it as well.  You'll notice my beautiful Christmas tree in the background.

Yes, I wish the audio would have been a little better on this video, but it is still quite beautiful.

For more information on my Christmas Piano CD, check out www.christmaspianosongs.com.  There is information and lyrics up there on each of the Christmas songs on this CD.

The CD is available on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon and most major online digital music stores.

Songs Played In This Video:

1) Angels From The Realms Of Glory
2) Away In A Manger
3) The First Noel (Nowell)





Blog Post And Images (c) 2016 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”