Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Unlimited Abundance Webinar Reminder

Hopefully you have had a chance to read my earlier blog post.  Hopefully you don't miss signing up for the free webinar that Mind Valley is hosting.  It was posted on August 3 and titled Unlimited Abundance Live with Christie Marie Sheldon.  Every time I have listened to one of these webinars, I've come away with something new that I learned.

The Unlimited Abundance Live Event sounds like a much more in-depth program then I did as self-study.  There are more details which I don't think I'm allowed to share at this moment, but if you tune into the Free Webinar, you will know as much as I know.

Of course, there is no obligation to sign up for anything after that.  You can just listen to it and choose what you want to do.  So, please don't hesitate to sign up for the webinar, thinking that you're going to be strong-armed into buying anything.


After all, what do you have to lose?  An hour or so of your time?  It doesn't seem like a lot for something with so much potential.  I know, it probably sounds like I'm just trying to sell you something, but in all reality, I'm not.  I want you to make up your own mind on this.  Yes, I do earn a commission on it, but that's not the real reason I'm doing this.

I just know how much Unlimited Abundance with Christie Marie Sheldon made a difference for my life.  Its hard not to share that with others.  Its really hard sitting on this information knowing that it made a big difference for me.

So, feel free to make your own choice with this information, but if you want to sign up for it, just follow the link to the free webinar.  Again, what do you have to lose?  That's the question you have to ask yourself.


Make sure you check out the blog post from August 3.

Don't forget to sign up and reserve your place in the Unlimited Abundance Live Free Webinar.

Click Image To Sign Up For Free Webinar





No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”