Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I Felt The Abundance Shift

I can't believe what I just experienced in this free webinar.  I'm used to working through meditations and energy clearings, but this was profound tonight.  Some of it is personal and I don't wish to share it publicly, but I've got a feeling, you'll see it as the weeks and months ahead begin to unfold.

I felt the abundance shift as Christie Marie Sheldon was going through the energy clearing in the free webinar tonight.  I'm not making it up.  I'm not being woo woo.  I'm not being weird.  It happened.  I felt it.  At one point, my tears started to flow and it was then that I knew I connected with something profound.  Yes, there was an event from many years ago that kept coming up in my consciousness.  Again, its too personal at the moment to share.


Even after being involved with the Unlimited Abundance program, I have made considerable progress.  Yet, I know I've hit a plateau.  While I'm getting ready to take a big leap off the cliff, my fear of continued income is intense.  I'm scared my abundance will not be there in the future.

Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that I'm going to do this Live Unlimited Abundance program over the next 12 months.  I know it costs a lot and I'm frightened by spending the money as I'm getting ready to quit my job, but hey - I know without a doubt tonight, that I need to do this.

All my life, I have struggled.  It has gotten better, but I grew up in a home where we didn't have enough to eat.  We didn't have enough money to heat the house.  We didn't have enough to buy new clothes.  The list goes on.  I learned "lack".  I did not learn abundance.

Tonight, there was one crystal clear message that kept showing up and believe me,  up until a few years ago, I didn't realize how I had shut this off.  I didn't realize just how much it connected with me and that was part of the reason for the tears tonight.  I want that skill and talent for myself.  I want to reconnect with it.  There is much to do and I need to be reunited with it minus the fear.

One thing that hit me hard was that the people who are abundant are doing what they love to do in their everyday life.  It makes perfect sense. I'm not feeling that joy or love in the job I am.  It is the main reason I am quitting.  I also was impacted by realizing how fear shuts the door to abundance, but clearing the blocks opens up the door to abundance.

I have always said on this blog that I will continue to share my own journey.  I feel that by doing so, it will help others learn from opening up my own life for all to see.  Sometimes we just need to know that we're not alone on this journey through life and when we can identify with someone else on the same part of the journey, it gives us an added measure of courage and strength and determination.

It is up to each person what they do on their own path.  I cannot sit here and tell you what you should do.  I can only describe to you what I need to do and how I have come to that decision.  May you search and find the answers for your own life as well.

If you want to learn more, click the link to the Unlimited Abundance Live program and see if it is right for you.  See if you feel the abundance shift!








-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 8/11/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Don, this is Oona again. I am amazed by your description of this clearing. I felt tears on my cheeks too, felt deep gratefulness and a powerful ( I mean POWERFUL) light radiatung from above and outside, through my heart area. I can still feel a tingle in my solar plexus area. Is this what you call the "energy shift"? I'm very much at peace and in a state of expecting a miracle around the corner. I don't know what Christie does, but it's really effective, it cheered me up and gave me this great warm, tingling feeling.
    Thank you for your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you described is very close to what I experienced. I felt a very strong warmth (heat energy) that stayed with me for a very long time. That's the shift I felt and I could feel my body let go and just relax. I slept better last night. Everything shifted in me and my outlook today is much better. I'm more hopeful and positive. I've noticed that people I meet are reacting in a more friendly way to me. I noticed today that things are just going smoother. Something shifted in a big way last night. I'm glad you shared your experiences too. Thank you.

      Delete

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”