Monday, August 3, 2015

Unlimited Abundance Live Event with Christie Marie Sheldon

Its hard to imagine that it has been several years now since I was struggling so hard to make it in life.  Abundance was just one of those concepts that I heard in new age circles, but it was like a ghost for me in my own life - elusive!  I struggled hard to just make it through a day without having anxiety attacks every time I attempted to pay the bills.

Times were pretty rough.  I was trying to be something I wasn't ready for and I was fighting all the things that I didn't think fit into my life.  Life was one difficult moment after another and that's before we even talk about my finances.  I look back and I don't know how I made it through those days.  I honestly don't.

If you go back to some of my earlier blog posts, you can see just how much things have changed for me.  When I first saw the Unlimited Abundance Program with Christie Marie Sheldon come through, I was pretty skeptical.  I thought it was too much money and I didn't trust that it would really help me.  I've bought several self-help books and programs in the past and well, most of them didn't work.  So, yes, I was quite skeptical.


It took me time before I finally signed up for her self-study program.  I fought it and resisted it and downplayed it.  At the time, I was like, where do I get the money to buy this thing.  Resistance was the norm for me and I fought tooth and nail as a naysayer.

Fortunately though, I finally wised up and took a leap of faith to try the self-study program.  To say it changed my life is an understatement.  Again, if you read through my blog (and I'll post some links to some good blog posts on this), you'll see where I was and how far I have come.

I'm going through some difficult moments right now, but I keep using the principles in her program to help me move past the energy blocks in my life.  I believe the more we travel into the depths of our life and we become acquainted with the energy blocks that are there, the more conscious we become. For me, it is an ongoing process.

For now, you may be just as skeptical or broke as I was.  I understand.  I was in those same shoes.  I can't tell you or promise you what this program will do for you.  All I can say, is what it has done for me.  Christie Marie Sheldon is launching another program through Mind Valley called Unlimited Abundance Live.  From what I can tell, it looks pretty promising if you want to take life and your abundance to the next level.

Maybe you're happy where you're at in life and you have plenty of abundance.  Maybe you're happy where you're at in life and this doesn't apply to you.  Maybe you're thinking that all of this is just too good to be true and quite possibly this is exactly where you need to be in this moment.

However, if you're looking to understand more about your life, take a journey inward to unlimited abundance.   You've got nothing to lose by listening to this free webinar.  I can't force you to look at it or believe it or want to do it.  All I can do is share the information with you and allow you to make whatever choice you need to for your life.  It is your choice.

More Info On the Free Webinar

  • There are subconscious barriers that are hijacking your dream life called Abundance Blocks.
  • Christie Marie Sheldon has identified 24 specific blocks after working with more than 20,000 people.
  • Anyone of these blocks can easily throw your life off-course.
  • In the free 60 minute Webinar, she is going to help try and eliminate some of your own Abundance Blocks


List of Selected Blog Posts I've Written



Sign Up For The Free Webinar

It's free.  You're not obligated to do anything but just listen and be part of this event.  Sign up by clicking on Free Webinar

Click Image To Sign Up For Free Webinar


4 comments:

  1. I've listened to all her clearing sessions during the last three years and every time, life offered me a little bonus right after that. But what was more important to me, was the new kind of energy I felt during and after the calls and how she taught me to deal with negative thoughts and emotions. Learning to keep your vibrations high is like exercising, only much more fun. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment and I would completely agree with you. Here's to continued higher vibrations!

      Delete
  2. It sounds really great, but I still question if it's for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For each person, it is a different journey. Each one will know when this is right for them or not. You can always just listen to the free webinar above and check it out further. There is no obligation to do this and who knows, maybe this free webinar will help shift your abundance blocks. What do you have to lose?

      Delete

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”