Monday, September 15, 2014

Improve Your Life Through Concsious Engineering

I first became acquainted with Mind Valley, founded by Vishen Lakhiani, a couple of years ago when I saw the advertisements for Unlimited Abundance.  At the time, my opinion and view of the program and the company was not great as you can read on my blog.  However, over time I have come to like different products available through Mind Valley.  The Unlimited Abundance program in particular has been quite helpful to me.

The one thing I do know is that Vishen took a company with very little money and made it into a very successful online company with products that help people to improve their lives.  He did this partly through affiliate marketing, which I have participated in on this blog.

I do want to be upfront as always that I am an affiliate marketer with Mind Valley.  However, I don't just promote stuff to promote it, like many do on the internet.  If I have not tried the product and been successful with it, I generally don't promote it.  After all, how can I share what it will do for anyone, if I have not tried it myself.

I generally don't take requests to promote stuff on this blog because I don't really want it to only be one sales pitch after another.  This particular case is a little different, because to the best of my knowledge, this is the first time that this product is being introduced to the general public.


I'll give you some of the highlights about what this free webinar is about, but I'll let you click on the link at the end to read more about it.  I plan on checking it out as well, because as I was sharing a moment ago, I'm quite impressed with the success that Mind Valley has had and I'm impressed with how Unlimited Abundance program is changing my life.  I can't give you any guarantees on this product or any other.  All I try to do is share what my experiences have been and let you make the choice from that point for your own life if this will help or not.

According to the material that was shared with me, here is what you can expect in the free webinar.
  • Experience Mindvalley’s Vishen Lakhiani sharing his never-revealed Systems and Models strategy – this will empower you to change your beliefs, habits… and RESULTS!
  • Uncover the secrets of “hacking” your reality — you’ll learn how to upgrade your life to enjoy more abundance, success, better relationships and more.
  • Discover the simple shift in mindset which helped Vishen’s income explode 400% in just one year – and how you can effortlessly apply this secret in your life.
  • Discover why your beliefs are NOT who you truly are. (And learn a simple way you can create a new you by “installing” new, empowering beliefs… which you choose…)
  • Find out why you get from life what you expect to happen — And how one simple shift can change your expectations from negative to positive…
  • Learn how to SMASH the illusions that hold you back from the life of your dreams…and much, much more…
The webinar sounds like a good one to me so I'll be signing up for it as well.  Feel free to check it out and see if it is something you are interested in.  See if it improves your life through conscious engineering.  I think that's a cool concept, conscious engineering.  These free webinars often fill up quickly, so I wouldn't wait too long to sign up for it.

Please feel free to come back here after the webinar and share your thoughts and observations.  As long as the comments are respectful, I try not to moderate them, but know that all comments are moderated on this blog.  I just ask for civility and respect in comments that add to the overall good of the information offered.  I don't allow things that are just meant to be disrespectful and mean.

Here's the link!


FREE: Learn The Secrets To “Hacking” Human Potential In A Brand New One Hour Masterclass.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”