Friday, April 5, 2013

Allow Things To Fall Into Place

Allow Things To Fall Into Place
Sometimes I am such a good worrier that I really mess life up.  For me to wait for things to fall in place is like asking a politician to tell the truth.  Yet, politicians aside, I am trying to teach myself that worrying is not going to get me very far.

You see, the more I worry about things, the more I hinder things from happening in my life.  It is like I choke off the blood supply and watch it die a slow and painful death.  I do this to myself as I'm sure many others do and no matter how much I try to avoid it, I seem to revert back to my old patterns.  I curse them, but I embrace them.

On the other hand, I notice that if I don't worry about what is taking place, an unusual thing happens.  It appears that if I quit hindering stuff in my life and manifesting abundance, that in all reality, I open myself up to a flow of manifestation that I didn't know existed.  Once I step out of the way and let go, things fall into place.


I know, it seems to be a cliche to just step out of the way and let things happen, but yet this is what I am finding to be true.  It doesn't mean I still don't worry and it doesn't mean I am still not filled with fear at times.  What it does mean, is that the more I embrace all there is within me and around me, the more I notice it and tap into it.

We all have a choice in how we view what lies before us, but we don't have to sentence ourselves to what happened in our past as being the driving force for the present.  We choose the course we take and if we keep running the old programs of our mind, can we expect a different result?

No other person can change this for you.  It is up to you and you alone to make the decision to choose differently.  What will you choose in this moment?  Will you embrace the programs of old, or will you allow things to fall into place.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 4/4/13 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”