Sunday, April 1, 2012

Angels Are Always There

Something I recently saw posted on the internet about angels spoke to me. I may not have it 100% correctly restated, but here are the words. Regardless of what you believe or don't believe about angels, I feel very connected to them. I am sharing this from that place in my own heart.

In difficult times, I realize that I AM not alone. It is then that I AM surrounded by all the beautiful Angels. The angels carry me when I am weak, and walk beside me when I am strong.

It is helpful in life to know you are not alone and that sometimes when you are in the midst of a struggle, the angels are there for you. I can so picture the angels being with us in times of weakness and difficulty, but I can also see them walking beside us when we are stronger.


Angels mean so much to me in life as I have constant experiences with them. They help me through some of those most difficult moments of life and they help protect me when I call upon them. I have felt their presence many times in my life, if I open myself up to it. I thank the angels of my life for always being there. Don't ever forget that there are always Angels Among Us.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 3/24/12 Don Shetterly - use and reprint by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

You are welcomed to share the link to this blog post, but ask for for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”