Monday, March 7, 2011

Hope & Possibility Through Trauma Book Quote

From page 13, (Introduction and My Story), is a quote from the book I wrote, Hope And Possibility Through Trauma. This quote sums up so much of what I now see in life and for those who are experiencing some of the most difficult times, hopefully this shows you that there is hope and possibility.

"In the past few years, I have made tremendous progress in reclaiming all that I am. It began with going to massage school and continued through the trauma recovery work that Dr. Canali does. Slowly but surely, I began to reclaim those parts of my body that had been so traumatized. As I have done this, I am finding a sense of freedom, full of hope and possibility, unlike anything I have ever known. At one time, I was not sure if I could heal from these wounds and scars on my life, but now, I see there is a way through."

- Don Shetterly, Pg 13 - Hope And Possibility Through Trauma

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”