Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Create My Life

My life, no matter how I sometimes wish it would be is exactly what it should be at this moment. In conjunction with this, my life is exactly a result of the choices that I have made to create this moment.

While my heart is full of joy after a time of reset in life, my fears claw at the door trying to keep me from opening it and stepping out. I truly give my fears more power than they deserve. I truly inflate my fears to be bigger than they are in reality.

So as much as I wish my life would be different, I need to acknowledge the path that has brought me to this point. I then need to open the door, taking the power back of my fears. As I do this, the brightness of the sunlight will illuminate the path ahead into the life I so desire.

I am once again reminded that I am the sole person who creates my day. I bring in the things that I focus on and if tomorrow I desire something different, all I need to do is shift my focus. By shifting my focus, I change my awareness and consciousness which leads me into more of who I really am in life.



Blog Post & Images (c) 3/15/11 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”