Friday, October 1, 2010

Events Of The Moment

May I be reminded today that I am wrapped in arms of love. Supported by friends, I am truly not alone. The events of the moment taking place in my life are nothing more than what is happening at this point in time. Allowing these events to play out and accepting whatever they have to offer is most important. I realize that I do not need to be controlled or manipulated by what is taking place. There is no reason I need to be stuck and lost in these events. For, I remind myself that I create my day and if I do not desire what I currently am creating, I have the option to change my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”