Thursday, March 26, 2015

I Love Our Cats

They are so awesome!  Life wouldn't be complete without our two cats.  Someone told us recently that cats aren't that affectionate and I'm like, you haven't met ours.  They have so much love to give that it seems like if they don't give enough love to us, it makes them nuts.

It all depends upon what you give to your pets and animals.  If you treat them with respect and love, they will mirror that back to you.  If you're psychotic and crazy and mean, they will mirror that back to you as well.  It all depends upon what you do and how you live your life in how they react to you.

We've got two cats that were rescued by Candy's Cat.  They have been precious to us from day one and they still are.  Where ever we go, they are close by.  Its almost like they take turns watching us throughout the day.


When I travel a lot, I can tell they really miss me.  When I get home, its like please give us more love and we have so many days of love to catch up on.  I love coming home to a house full of love.

Cats have always been a part of my life.  I can't imagine my life without cats.  They have been there for me in ways that most humans never will.  The days that I can barely struggle to deal with life and humans and everything that arises, my cats are there with open hearts of love.

Our cats seem to help me find my moment of rest and peace in a day when things get crazy.  Its almost like they know when I need a break and I'm not taking one.  Just that moment of stopping to play with them or hug them, it centers me back into life very quickly.  





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 3/24/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”