Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Soothing Sounds Of Nature

One of the things that I like most is what you find outdoors.  Its the soothing sounds of nature that bring me to a place like no earthly sound can.  No music or man-made sound can match up to what we have in nature.

Today as I was walking through the woods, a beautiful stream of water coming out of the hills meandered along the walking path with me.  As it did, the sounds of water running over the rocks and trees and dirt was a beautiful sound.

It was refreshing and relaxing.  It was invigorating, but in a quiet and peaceful way.  It would grow louder in places and then quiet down.  The stream of water continued to flow towards the river ahead in a constant and consistent way as if everything was meant to be just as it was.


I almost felt like I had my own symphony orchestra as I walked and soaked in the sun and trees around me.  It was so beautiful and just what I needed in that moment.

Some days it is so easy to be so busy and forget about the little things.  Some times we don't notice the small little moments such as this, but they are so big.  It is the gift that nature and the earth has given us and there is plenty of it to go around.

May we all stop and enjoy a little bit of nature in our day and partake in the gift that awaits us.

I still love the Relaxing Ocean Wave Sounds that I recorded in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 3/15/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”