Monday, March 16, 2015

Trees and Nature Help Recharge My Life

Today was one of those days that I just needed to be where I felt safe and secure and grounded.  Today was one of those days where I needed to be out in the trees and woods.  It has been a stressful week and I felt like I was losing my hold on reality and losing my footing.

Being out in nature helps me find my way back to myself.  Its like the sounds, the sites, and the smells just call me home.  I feel safe and loved and welcomed.  I feel secure and grounded.  I sense the energy all around me.

In nature, especially the trees, I feel like I can talk to them and the trees talk to me.  If that sounds odd or appears that I'm mentally insane, so be it.  I just know what I experience.  I can feel all of it and see all of it.


Just holding a tree or touching it feels like a massive energy exchange.  It is like the tree says, grab on to me and let go of all the stress and worries of your day.  The tree says, "I will be fine as I have deep roots and I can send it all into the earth which will filter it out and transform it into new life.".

Its an amazing feeling and sometimes just a matter of a few minutes and I'm feeling refreshed and more centered than I was.  It is just there for me.  It beckons me often, but all too often I am too busy for it.

Thank you to the trees and birds and sky and the earth.  I appreciate all of you being there and allowing me a moment of refuge and a playground for all the animals that live amongst you.  Thank you for just allowing your love and energy to help lift me back up and recharge my life.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 3/15/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”