Thursday, January 5, 2012

Top Book Reviews, Jan 2012 - Meditations To Heal Your LIfe

Meditations To
Heal Your Life
Louise Hay
I really love this book by Louise Hay.  Meditations To Heal Your Life has been around for sometime and my copy dates back to 2002.  Many people I know have enjoyed the book as one that really speaks to them.  It is filled with positive messages of light and hope.

One thing that I love to do with this book is whenever I feel prompted or led to pick it up, I randomly select a page in the book.  Often I just allow the book to open to whatever page it does and then I read the contents of the page.  Usually, the page I read is something that I need to see at that particular point in time.  I'm always amazed at how this happens.

I'm sure that there are people that think it is just coincidence and probability for the right page to open at the right time.  I guess if one wanted to, that belief could be valid.  However, when you see this happen over and over again among many different people, than I would begin to rule out  that it was the luck of the straw.  Whatever someone chooses to believe reading this review is completely up to them, but I know deep within me the results that I get.


Aside from the beliefs that we subscribe to, this book is just an uplifting and positive source of encouragement in life.  Meditations to Heal Your Life offers something different than we might normally subscribe in our day.  Each meditation is grouped by a subject so if you wanted to thumb through it or go to a particular subject, you could easily do this.  Most of the readings are short and easy to read, taking just moments to absorb what is on the page.

I generally keep it on the coffee table so it is easy to pick up and read.  It is one of the books in our house that others read and even friends who come over for a visit.

If you don't have this book, I would urge you to buy it and use it your own life. I think you will be pleasantly surprised as to how it impacts your life. Start off 2012 the right way, with a book that will make a difference in your day. There are few books that I can truly say this about, but Meditations To Heal Your Life is one of them.  Thank you Louise Hay for writing this book.  It is a treasure.

Available on Amazon - Meditation To Heal Your Life by Louise Hay


Related Blog Posts:
1)  Top Book Reviews (May 4, 2011)





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/12 Don Shetterly - use by permission only
http://www.donshetterly.com

If any part of this post is used or shared, a link back to this site is required.
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please ask for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”