Sunday, April 23, 2017

Relaxing At The Ocean Video




Just a relaxing day at the ocean near New Smyrna Beach, Florida, out on the Canaveral National Seashore.  It's one of my favorite places to go to relax and be alone in nature, where silence is more welcome than the hustle and bustle of life.

I love watching the ocean waves and hearing the sounds.  I love hearing the birds chirp as they fly around.  Just an afternoon at the ocean can bring me back to feeling centered and happy and grounded.  I'm not sure what I would do if I didn't live near the ocean.

Maybe one day I can live right on the ocean and be able to get up, walk out the door, and dip my toes in the ocean water.

By the way, I do have a CD of Ocean Wave Sounds that I recorded near where this video was taken.  I play this CD all night long and it helps me to sleep more soundly.  I always travel with it because it helps cut out the noises in a hotel.


http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/p/relaxing-piano-music.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”