Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Signs From The Universe

As you read this, it is probably long past the point of what happened, but I still have to share it.  I made a major decision a couple of weeks ago and if you've been following this blog, you probably have already seen it.  If not, then by the time you read this, I will be gone from the job that I worked in and was killing me physically and mentally and spiritually.

Today as I had a major shift the other day during the Free Unlimited Abundance Webinar, I am noticing many different signs from the universe.  They are showing up in different ways, forms, shapes and sizes.  In fact, it is almost amusing watching what is transpiring since the shift the other night.

From people coming up to me and wanting to talk to me, to sitting in a deserted place and all of the sudden being swarmed by various individuals to just seeing people react different to me.  In addition, there have been emails that came at the right time and other little things I've noticed.  Some of the messages have been straight forward and very obvious, others just fit in with what is going on.


It helps seeing the shift in myself and my life.  It helps seeing the signs because it gives me courage against the fears that arise.  I'm stepping out in faith and trust that the universe will show me the way and provide what I need as I let go of all the fears that were trapping me in a box I didn't want to be in any longer.

You know, we often ask for signs from the universe or God or whoever it may be in our life.  When the signs show up, we sometimes don't want to see them or we  have our eyes almost closed and fail to see them.  Yet, we get upset that the signs aren't there.  We get upset and we grumble and complain that we don't have the answers we need.  In all reality, it wasn't that they weren't there, it was that we were trapped by our own fears and insecurities.

Along time ago, I wrote on a blog post I believe that we often have to lose site of the shore to find new worlds.  If we sit in the harbor, we'll never discover what is beyond in the big, wide ocean.  It is only when we pull up anchor, leave the dock and head out to see that we find what we are searching for.

In all of this, the signs from the Universe are so helpful.  They help show me that I made the right decision.  I know without a doubt that I made the choice I needed to make.  It wasn't easy.  I went through much grief and despair in trying to make that decision.  Once I made it and proclaimed it to the world, doors are now opening in many ways.

I look forward to the days ahead.  I look forward to how this happens and what the Universe shows to me. I look forward to how I align myself with the signs from the universe as I take the next steps in faith and trust.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 8/13/15 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”