Monday, June 18, 2012

Christie Marie Sheldon Free Energy Clearing

Just alerting you to the event coming up on Thursday hosted by Finerminds.  The event takes place on June 21 (Thursday) at 6pm PST.  Many of you have read some of my blog posts on Christie Marie Sheldon and Unlimited Abundance.  This energy clearing session will help uncreate, delete and destory your unlimited abundance blocks.

As you have been able to read on some of my past blog posts, you can see my struggles with this program and how I came to finally purchase it.  I still use it and am still learning a great deal from this course.  As I begin to see things happening in my life, I am also faced with moments of overwhelm that I'm learning to let go.  It is a process and the deeper I go into this program, the more I find that I need to release and let go.

There were many big blocks to abundance in my life, so it is getting me there, but not as fast as it does for others.  Just the other day I had something happen that I thought was impossible in my financial situation.  I'd rather not state it publicly because it is personal information.


The most common question I get asked about Unlimited Abundance with Christie Marie Sheldon is does it work?  I can honestly say, that things overall in my life have improved.  I'm not where I need to be, but I can see a positive growth and forward movement.  To read more about my own experiences with this program and how it is changing my life, click this link.

The next question that usually gets raised is the price.  I wish I had the money to pay for the cost of this to everyone that needed it.  I can't begin to do that.  However, I know that usually in these online clearing energy sessions, they give some special offers that can significantly help and give you a chance to check the program out.  The best way to get these offers is by signing up for the clearing session.

Again, I'm not here to convince you that this is the best thing.  It is up to you to determine that for your own life.  I don't regret buying the course and spending the time that I have in going through it.  I am working through it slowly so that I maximize what it is that I need to learn and let go of.

The one piece of advice I can give everyone is when you buy the Unlimited Abundance course, don't try to make it a race to see how quickly you can complete it.  Give yourself time to grow, adjust, learn and let go.  It is a process and the more you go into it, the more you will be aware of other things in your life.  Sometimes we think that rushing through something is going to get us there quicker, when in all reality it slows us down.

If you are on the fence about this program, listen to the free energy clearing session and see how you feel at the end.  Watch for the special offers they send you or they give in the session because it may help you in checking out the unlimited abundance course. 

The energy clearing session with Christie Marie Sheldon is free and is scheduled for Thursday, June 21, at 6pm PST or 9pm EST. 

To sign up for the session,  click this link (Energy Clearing Session).



Click Here For Details




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Blog Post And Images (c) 6/16/12 Don Shetterly - use and reprint by permission only http://www.donshetterly.com You are welcomed to share the link to this blog post, but ask for for permission before reprinting this article. Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”