Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Walking The Labyrinth

Until I met a friend of mine, I don't think I had ever truly heard what a labyrinth was all about. I knew they were some type of geometric pattern and they were beautiful in appearance but that's about all I knew. Then a friend of mine started to talk to me about these and I've begun learning the importance of them. In my post on April 27, 2010, I had my friend explain what a labyrinth was about and little did I know when we did that and she wrote it, that it was World Labyrinth Day on May 1, 2010. I thought this was very interesting because the timing of asking my friend to write about this coinciding with the World Labyrinth Day was no accident I'm sure. Below though is a video I saw posted from the Edgar Cayces A.R.E.



If you're not heard about Labyrinth before or were not fully aware of what they are, this is a great video that explains it in more detail. I was surprised to find that there are some of these around where I live. The following website has a World Labyrinth Locator where you can put in your address information and search for labyrinths near where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”