Thursday, March 10, 2016

Authentic Products And Concepts

I try to be authentic in all that I do.  I don't just do things to get people hooked into something I am doing.  There are too many hucksters out there peddling all kinds of products and concepts that just don't pass the sniff test.  I am not one of those.

What I do has to be authentic and it has to be something that fully makes a difference in the lives of others.  If it just purports to make a difference, but there is no proof in the pudding, then I pass.  I'm just not a person to engage in that behavior.

While I struggle sometimes to implement the vision I see, I'm not going to stoop down to the low level of hocking a product to the lowest common denominator.  I've had people try to get me to sell and do all kinds of things, and I just shake my head at all of it.

I see people with inadequate training going out and selling health solutions when they have no clue what that means.  There is a reason for higher level training.  It gives you an understanding of why your product or service may be good or not.  

We have serious problems in this world and we need serious solutions for them, not something that is snake oil.  Snake oil sales people have been around since the beginning of time, but these days with the advent of the internet, their reach has expounded dramatically.

If you want to get my attention, stick to something that is proven or can be proven.  Don't come at me with another MLM that is going to save the world if you sign up only 2 or 3 of your friends and family.  Don't come to me with things that everyone else is already doing in a crowded market place.

Instead, be authentic.  You will get nothing less than that from me.  It has to be a proven concept and it has to be repeatable.  I know that 85% of the products and concepts out there don't measure up.

Let's make the world truly a better place.  Let's help solve issues, not add to the misery by soaking people for their last dime in hopes that this miracle will cure their life!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog Post And Images (c) 2/7/16 by Don Shetterly

  • Permission required before any part of this blog post is reprinted, reworded or used in any form. 
  • You are welcomed to share the LINK to this blog post.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”