Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Enteric Brain Journey, July 30, 2004

Here is an account of one of my first session with Dr. Canali in 2004. My reason for sharing this and subsequent postings from my journal are to help bring about awareness to all that is possible through this simple but deep form of healing. Please keep checking back because I intend to continue posting parts of my sessions and with time, they will share a lot of information.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
July 30, 2004

Wow, the treatment I had today seemed like it was only 5 minutes long but when I left to go home, I realized I had been there for an hour. It sure didn’t feel that long and when Dr. Canali was trying to bring me back to the room, I thought that was strange because it seemed like only moments earlier we were starting the process.

I felt a lot of trembling (just very light and rhythmic) through out my body but mostly in my legs. But other than that I really didn’t feel to much or wasn’t aware of what took place. I don’t remember much of what was going on around me and felt like I was in a void all to myself where it was quiet and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTICE:

LINKS IN COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.

SEE COMMENT POLICY

Copyright




Blog Post And Images (c) 1/01/07 by Don Shetterly
  • Permission required in writing before any part of this blog is reprinted, reworded, transmitted or used in any format.
  • Feel free to share the blog post LINK and a brief summary.
  • https://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com

  • “Amazon, the Amazon logo, MYHABIT, and the MYHABIT logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”